Audio-Visual Production Coordinator
Kenmore Alliance Church in Tonawanda, New York
The Audio-Visual Production Coordinator will oversee the maintenance and operation of Audio/Video/Lighting equipment. They will ensure that services and events across all ministries use technology effectively and strategically to enhance the experience of those attending. The Audio-Visual Production Coordinator will work closely with the Pastor, the Worship Leader, and the Worship Team and provide Audio/Video/Lighting services, training, and resources to other ministries.
- A natural producer that capitalizes on opportunities to make our services and productions better, both In-Person and Online.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills that reach across generational barriers.
- Ability to multitask a broad range of projects and assignments and meet due dates in a timely fashion.
- Spiritual gifts and talents including administration, encouragement, leadership, creative communications.
- Be reliable, take initiative, and be self-motivated.
- Have a cooperative, healthy and motivating relationship with supervisors, department team members, co-workers, and volunteers.
- Filming and editing skills for Online services and productions.
- Graphics and slide creations to be incorporated into services, and/or for different ministry needs.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Live Sound – Digital Audio Consoles
- Live Video – Oversees and maintains the mission critical transmission system that delivers the live video message from worship services and/or ministry events.
- Lighting (Design, Maintenance, Control) Conventional, LED, Intelligent
- Technical System maintenance
- Media Presentation and Projection in services and events
- Filming and Editing video for promotion of ministries
- Designing, installing, and troubleshooting technical systems (Audio, Video, Lighting, Presentation, Projection).
- Serves in the key role of weekend producer at campus each weekend.
- Partners with the Worship Leader and Service Planning Team to develop and execute worship services by leading the technical teams, systems, and processes required to execute worship services and special events as assigned.
- Ensures that qualified staff and volunteers are available at all services for troubleshooting.
- Leading and developing Audio-Visual volunteers. Ongoing engagement in specific and focused equipping of all areas of the Worship ministry.
- Administrates Audio-Visual teams using Planning Center.
- Collaborate in the weekly process of creating service cue sheet package, especially the detail to ensure excellence in technical execution.
- Manage the Worship Ministry budget. Reviews and reports all expenses and all budget line items for approval.
- Evaluating worship services and events
- Researching potential service elements
- Oversee technical systems in church venues, ensuring technical system needs are met for all ministries.
- Strategically work with the Director of Operations in achieving departmental goals to include collaboration of all Online Campus services and projects.
- Ability to routinely lift, lower and carry 1 to 35 pounds, as well as occasionally lifting and lowering 36 to 49 pounds.
- Faithfully steward all resources in which this position is entrusted in a way that is above reproach and honors God.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Vacation benefits
- Paid time off
- Retirement program
- New York State Disability Benefit
- New York Paid Family Leave
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty
- Ministry Training
- Weekend availability
- Evening availability
Posting Date: June 25, 2021
Please submit your resume to:
Kenmore Alliance Church
175 Bonnett Ave
Tonawanda, New York 14150
Phone: 716-876-5570 ext.25