Kenmore Alliance Church (KAC) in Tonawanda, New York
KAC is part of The Christian and Missionary Alliance (CMA). We are a Christian community that exists to exercise and express our Christian beliefs and Christian mission. In response to God’s calling on our lives, we work together to advance our Christian mission. We are healthy diverse congregation of approximately 500 attendees located in Western New York seeking a part-time Youth Assistant.
The Youth Assistant will help the Youth Pastor the Middle School and High School students, to assist with youth programs and events.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A workplace demeanor consistent with a Christian church environment: civil, respectful, polite, and responsive.
- Agreement with and subscribe to the CMA (Christian and Missionary) Statement of Faith.
- Be a committed follower of Jesus Christ, which is evident in personal testimony and Christian conduct.
- Maintaining records, registrations, for youth groups
- Gather and input all youth information into church software
- Add and maintain youth events on church calendar
- Assist Youth Pastor with reminders for leaders, students, and parents.
- Provide logistical support and assemble the necessary supplies for all events and activities.
- Assist with planning, supporting, and facilitating youth programs, activities, and events.
- Assist in stewarding the youth budget.
- All other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-Time
- Flexible schedule
- Ministry Training
Schedule: 15 – 20 hours weekly.
Resumes of interest should be submitted electronically to Kenmore Alliance Church Office (firstname.lastname@example.org)